This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- 5 of 5 stars to The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood goodreads.com/review/show/29… 2 days ago
- Tornado sirens going off in St. Louis MO. Welcome to the MidWest #WizardsUnite fans ;) 2 months ago
- Packing up and leaving for Indianapolis in a few hours. We will drive a couple hours tonight and do the last couple… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @HPWizardsUnite: Can’t make it to Indianapolis to the first Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Fan Festival? Don’t worry, you’ve still got an a… 2 months ago
- Wizard beta testers...you got early access to the game. That is your reward for beta testing. Once the game is rele… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Tag Archives: User Profiles
I needed to report on the usage count of particular UPS user properties such as Skills and Responsibilities. If you look at the property in Central Administration, you can see a usage count on the screen. This field is populated … Continue reading →
In helping a group getting ready to launch My Sites and My Profile pages, I wanted to go through the User Properties and review their settings with this group. I went out to Microsoft to grab the MS version of … Continue reading →
Mark Arend has a great diagram at this post outlining the interaction between My Sites and User Profiles. I am working on a project at a client where I need this information right now so this is great to come … Continue reading →