This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Eight Essentials for Hybrid Identity: 1 A new identity mindset bit.ly/2Ln5TEz 3 days ago
- Managing owners and users for your SharePoint list flows bit.ly/2keblgq 4 days ago
- Minimum 100 Versions update to Doc Libs in team sites in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business bit.ly/2ICCWCq 4 days ago
- PingFederate configuration integration with AAD Connect for Azure AD now in public preview! bit.ly/2rOCHhp https://t.co/IgJlF9nAuf 1 week ago
- Why developers should enable Azure Security Center’s Just-in-Time VM Access bit.ly/2rQzayv 1 week ago
Tag Archives: User Profiles
I needed to report on the usage count of particular UPS user properties such as Skills and Responsibilities. If you look at the property in Central Administration, you can see a usage count on the screen. This field is populated … Continue reading →
In helping a group getting ready to launch My Sites and My Profile pages, I wanted to go through the User Properties and review their settings with this group. I went out to Microsoft to grab the MS version of … Continue reading →
Mark Arend has a great diagram at this post outlining the interaction between My Sites and User Profiles. I am working on a project at a client where I need this information right now so this is great to come … Continue reading →