This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- How To Propose Edits for Microsoft Documentation on GitHub bit.ly/2Dm9Gli 3 days ago
- Revised Developer’s Guide to Azure (August 2018) includes all of the updates from Microsoft Build, along with new s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- After installing .NET security patches to address CVE-2018-8421, SharePoint 2013 and beyond workflows stop working bit.ly/2p6Ww1x 1 week ago
- Set Default Site Time Zone in Office 365 for all SharePoint site bit.ly/2OnTam6 https://t.co/cK6uHISM7y 1 week ago
- Updates to Microsoft Secure Score, New API and Localization bit.ly/2x8eqW3 1 week ago
Tag Archives: User Profiles
I needed to report on the usage count of particular UPS user properties such as Skills and Responsibilities. If you look at the property in Central Administration, you can see a usage count on the screen. This field is populated … Continue reading →
In helping a group getting ready to launch My Sites and My Profile pages, I wanted to go through the User Properties and review their settings with this group. I went out to Microsoft to grab the MS version of … Continue reading →
Mark Arend has a great diagram at this post outlining the interaction between My Sites and User Profiles. I am working on a project at a client where I need this information right now so this is great to come … Continue reading →