This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Control Access to Power Apps and Power Automate with Azure AD Conditional Access Policies buff.ly/2Wj3GRQ 6 months ago
- Find Azure AD Error Descriptions buff.ly/2Z2SpHe 6 months ago
- Multi-page scanning for everyone in Microsoft OneDrive buff.ly/3cqROmq 6 months ago
- Improving Angular CI Build Time Using Azure DevOps “Cache Task” buff.ly/39mYWOn 7 months ago
- Excluding and re-including applications within the Office 365 ProPlus Suite buff.ly/33GCO0g 7 months ago
Tag Archives: Updates
Just a quick note to make sure everyone sees this item. As posted on the SharePoint blog, you do NOT need to apply the patch if you have already installed the SharePoint October Cumulative update. However, if you have not, … Continue reading
If you have Windows servers that are exposed directly to the Internet so that their Service service is exposed, make you you get MS06-040 that was just released applied to your servers quickly. There is active exploitation and public exploit … Continue reading