This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- 4 of 5 stars to A Book of Spirits and Thieves by Morgan Rhodes goodreads.com/review/show/31… 3 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Star Wars by Timothy Zahn goodreads.com/review/show/69… 2 weeks ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs goodreads.com/review/show/30… 4 weeks ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Hollow City by Ransom Riggs goodreads.com/review/show/30… 1 month ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Ch... by Ransom Riggs goodreads.com/review/show/30… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Updates
Just a quick note to make sure everyone sees this item. As posted on the SharePoint blog, you do NOT need to apply the patch if you have already installed the SharePoint October Cumulative update. However, if you have not, … Continue reading
If you have Windows servers that are exposed directly to the Internet so that their Service service is exposed, make you you get MS06-040 that was just released applied to your servers quickly. There is active exploitation and public exploit … Continue reading