This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Control Access to Power Apps and Power Automate with Azure AD Conditional Access Policies buff.ly/2Wj3GRQ 2 weeks ago
- Find Azure AD Error Descriptions buff.ly/2Z2SpHe 3 weeks ago
- Multi-page scanning for everyone in Microsoft OneDrive buff.ly/3cqROmq 3 weeks ago
- Improving Angular CI Build Time Using Azure DevOps “Cache Task” buff.ly/39mYWOn 2 months ago
- Excluding and re-including applications within the Office 365 ProPlus Suite buff.ly/33GCO0g 2 months ago
Tag Archives: Service Pack 2 (SP2)
This blog post discusses the additional manual steps SharePoint Integrated Reporting Service instances will need in order to be fully patched correctly. As part of the October 2009 Microsoft Security Patch Release, the security patch MS09-062 contains fixes for SQL … Continue reading
UPDATE – 10/13/09 They have updated the WSS package. It went live on October 7th. Now, you can safely download the WSS CU package using the link below and it should not contain the database attach issue. Links to both … Continue reading