This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Finally getting to spend time together as a family for Christmas. #spinalcordinjury of my nephew is no fun 10 hours ago
- Guidance on rapidly identifying & removing insecure TLS versions in software built on top of Microsoft oper. sys. bit.ly/2rpEN8Q 2 days ago
- Announcing the public preview of the Office 365 adoption content pack in Power BI - Office Blogs bit.ly/2rkZ5jN 3 days ago
- Sharepoint 2016 – MysiteCleanup Job functionality changes bit.ly/2qIxKGV 5 days ago
- Azure Application Insights Enterprise as part of Operations Management Suite subscription bit.ly/2pU71Zf 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Search
I just saw a series of new federated search connectors show up on my Microsoft Download site feed. I personally hadn’t heard anything about these being released but wanted to post the links to them and the description provided for … Continue reading
In this post, I will do a brief review of the state of 64-bit PDF iFilters for the Microsoft platform (this effects SharePoint). There have been a couple things occur in the last few days that I just wanted to … Continue reading
Eric Charron has posted about estimating the index size for SharePoint Search. The formulas are great and provide you a good tool set to walk through the estimating process. However, I wanted to add the reminder that those formulas are only … Continue reading