This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Tornado sirens going off in St. Louis MO. Welcome to the MidWest #WizardsUnite fans ;) 2 weeks ago
- Packing up and leaving for Indianapolis in a few hours. We will drive a couple hours tonight and do the last couple… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @HPWizardsUnite: Can’t make it to Indianapolis to the first Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Fan Festival? Don’t worry, you’ve still got an a… 2 weeks ago
- Wizard beta testers...you got early access to the game. That is your reward for beta testing. Once the game is rele… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- No longer a cheap and quick potions hack! Finished the brilliant event but I feel a little dirty (8 potions, 7 hours) #WizardsUnite ;) 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Search
I just saw a series of new federated search connectors show up on my Microsoft Download site feed. I personally hadn’t heard anything about these being released but wanted to post the links to them and the description provided for … Continue reading
In this post, I will do a brief review of the state of 64-bit PDF iFilters for the Microsoft platform (this effects SharePoint). There have been a couple things occur in the last few days that I just wanted to … Continue reading
Eric Charron has posted about estimating the index size for SharePoint Search. The formulas are great and provide you a good tool set to walk through the estimating process. However, I wanted to add the reminder that those formulas are only … Continue reading