This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Leaving a Positive Leadership Legacy Is Really About Living Your Values Now bit.ly/2NW3nX8 1 day ago
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery supports SUSE Linux Enterprise Server bit.ly/2mgmuOF 1 day ago
- Announcing intelligent event capabilities in Microsoft 365 bit.ly/2zwWLuV 1 day ago
- Microsoft Whiteboard is now generally available for Windows. bit.ly/2LdupYb 2 days ago
- Announcing new options for SQL Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 End of Support, free extended support if you mov… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Search
I just saw a series of new federated search connectors show up on my Microsoft Download site feed. I personally hadn’t heard anything about these being released but wanted to post the links to them and the description provided for … Continue reading
In this post, I will do a brief review of the state of 64-bit PDF iFilters for the Microsoft platform (this effects SharePoint). There have been a couple things occur in the last few days that I just wanted to … Continue reading
Eric Charron has posted about estimating the index size for SharePoint Search. The formulas are great and provide you a good tool set to walk through the estimating process. However, I wanted to add the reminder that those formulas are only … Continue reading