This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Solving the TLS 1.0 Problem, 2nd Edition white paper from Microsoft bit.ly/2GPrw0S https://t.co/nnDT6zNwBz 3 weeks ago
- NEW! The Office app for Windows 10 Now Available to Everyone bit.ly/2NiroaI 3 weeks ago
- Important: Critical search problem in February 2019 CU for SharePoint 2016: hold off installing bit.ly/2ElzWe4 4 weeks ago
- Introducing HTTP and Custom Connector Support for Data Loss Prevention Policies for Flow bit.ly/2HJ3eag 1 month ago
- RT @Xbox: Meet the gamers who remind us that when everybody plays, we all win. xbx.lv/2CZpx5S #GamingForEveryone #SuperBowl #SBLII… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Search
I just saw a series of new federated search connectors show up on my Microsoft Download site feed. I personally hadn’t heard anything about these being released but wanted to post the links to them and the description provided for … Continue reading
In this post, I will do a brief review of the state of 64-bit PDF iFilters for the Microsoft platform (this effects SharePoint). There have been a couple things occur in the last few days that I just wanted to … Continue reading
Eric Charron has posted about estimating the index size for SharePoint Search. The formulas are great and provide you a good tool set to walk through the estimating process. However, I wanted to add the reminder that those formulas are only … Continue reading