This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Improving Angular CI Build Time Using Azure DevOps “Cache Task” buff.ly/39mYWOn 8 hours ago
- Excluding and re-including applications within the Office 365 ProPlus Suite buff.ly/33GCO0g 10 hours ago
- Stark really needed to be the only answer on so many levels. Did great things but sometimes you have to answer for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Favorite Marvel Studios movie of all time...Captain Marvel!!! #facebook 22 hours ago
- Configuring Office 365 ProPlus updates for remote workers using VPN buff.ly/33KLOkY 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Search
I just saw a series of new federated search connectors show up on my Microsoft Download site feed. I personally hadn’t heard anything about these being released but wanted to post the links to them and the description provided for … Continue reading
In this post, I will do a brief review of the state of 64-bit PDF iFilters for the Microsoft platform (this effects SharePoint). There have been a couple things occur in the last few days that I just wanted to … Continue reading
Eric Charron has posted about estimating the index size for SharePoint Search. The formulas are great and provide you a good tool set to walk through the estimating process. However, I wanted to add the reminder that those formulas are only … Continue reading