This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Control Access to Power Apps and Power Automate with Azure AD Conditional Access Policies buff.ly/2Wj3GRQ 4 months ago
- Find Azure AD Error Descriptions buff.ly/2Z2SpHe 4 months ago
- Multi-page scanning for everyone in Microsoft OneDrive buff.ly/3cqROmq 4 months ago
- Improving Angular CI Build Time Using Azure DevOps “Cache Task” buff.ly/39mYWOn 6 months ago
- Excluding and re-including applications within the Office 365 ProPlus Suite buff.ly/33GCO0g 6 months ago
Category Archives: St. Louis (STL) Day of .Net
Well, it is that time of year again. The St. Louis Day of .Net is coming around again this August 20-21. I just found out this week that I get to participate as a speaker for a third year in … Continue reading
It was great to be able to speak and to see the great turnout for the event this year. There were over 400 attendees this year and with speakers and volunteers over 500 people involved. As always, feel free to … Continue reading
I will be presenting on SharePoint Updates at the St. Louis Day of .Net on Saturday, December 13th. There is a great lineup of speakers for the one day conference.