This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Solving the TLS 1.0 Problem, 2nd Edition white paper from Microsoft bit.ly/2GPrw0S https://t.co/nnDT6zNwBz 2 weeks ago
- NEW! The Office app for Windows 10 Now Available to Everyone bit.ly/2NiroaI 3 weeks ago
- Important: Critical search problem in February 2019 CU for SharePoint 2016: hold off installing bit.ly/2ElzWe4 3 weeks ago
- Introducing HTTP and Custom Connector Support for Data Loss Prevention Policies for Flow bit.ly/2HJ3eag 1 month ago
- RT @Xbox: Meet the gamers who remind us that when everybody plays, we all win. xbx.lv/2CZpx5S #GamingForEveryone #SuperBowl #SBLII… 1 month ago
Category Archives: St. Louis (STL) User Group
UPDATE (12/03/2008) See updated presentation post It was great to be able to present this topic at the St. Louis SharePoint Users Group. Everyone seemed to stay engaged and had questions along the way. Please feel free to provide feedback in … Continue reading