This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- 4 of 5 stars to Hounded by Kevin Hearne goodreads.com/review/show/17… 3 days ago
- I am tired by women who I think are such fantastic actresses find only work doing voice acting. I don’t understand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Announcing the preview of Azure Shared Disks for clustered applications buff.ly/31YChWI 1 week ago
- It's time for you to install Windows Terminal...a great new tool buff.ly/39B8Tbx 1 week ago
- Why wait? The top 10 things you need to know about upgrading from Skype to Teams buff.ly/2SIoS1G 1 week ago
Category Archives: Kansas City (KC) User Group
It has been quite awhile since I have posted and I needed to get myself back into gear again. I have had a lot going on but I wanted to make blogging a priority this year and haven’t done well … Continue reading
I am looking forward to present next week in Kansas City, MO. I will be presenting on SharePoint 2010: Insights and BI. Here is where you can find me: Heartland Users Group: SharePoint Tuesday, December 8 at 7:00 p.m. SharePoint … Continue reading
The Windows Media video version of my KC Office Geeks SharePoint Updates presentation is available for download now. This presentation reviews what is in SharePoint updates, additional recommendations for other updates to apply, and the 25 step process for properly … Continue reading
I will be in KC on Thursday, November 6th for the Kansas City Office Geeks meeting to present on SharePoint Updates. They are a user group based out of Kansas City for people who work with Office Products, such as … Continue reading