This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- RT @BurgerKing: due to a large order placed yesterday, we're all out of hamberders. just serving hamburgers today. 3 hours ago
- RT @CatIMGs: Normal cat: meow Texan cat: meowdy https://t.co/UWDaN7orNp 1 day ago
- RT @WillNovak13: People of #Vermont : Any idea where I could get one of those big novelty checks? Any money raised beyond the $750 I nee… 1 day ago
- Best practices for securely using Microsoft 365—the CIS Microsoft 365 Foundations Benchmark now available - Microso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- New Azure Migrate and Azure Site Recovery enhancements for cloud migration bit.ly/2RgSO5Z 1 week ago
Category Archives: Kansas City (KC) User Group
It has been quite awhile since I have posted and I needed to get myself back into gear again. I have had a lot going on but I wanted to make blogging a priority this year and haven’t done well … Continue reading
I am looking forward to present next week in Kansas City, MO. I will be presenting on SharePoint 2010: Insights and BI. Here is where you can find me: Heartland Users Group: SharePoint Tuesday, December 8 at 7:00 p.m. SharePoint … Continue reading
The Windows Media video version of my KC Office Geeks SharePoint Updates presentation is available for download now. This presentation reviews what is in SharePoint updates, additional recommendations for other updates to apply, and the 25 step process for properly … Continue reading
I will be in KC on Thursday, November 6th for the Kansas City Office Geeks meeting to present on SharePoint Updates. They are a user group based out of Kansas City for people who work with Office Products, such as … Continue reading