This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Solving the TLS 1.0 Problem, 2nd Edition white paper from Microsoft bit.ly/2GPrw0S https://t.co/nnDT6zNwBz 3 weeks ago
- NEW! The Office app for Windows 10 Now Available to Everyone bit.ly/2NiroaI 3 weeks ago
- Important: Critical search problem in February 2019 CU for SharePoint 2016: hold off installing bit.ly/2ElzWe4 4 weeks ago
- Introducing HTTP and Custom Connector Support for Data Loss Prevention Policies for Flow bit.ly/2HJ3eag 1 month ago
- RT @Xbox: Meet the gamers who remind us that when everybody plays, we all win. xbx.lv/2CZpx5S #GamingForEveryone #SuperBowl #SBLII… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Kansas City (KC) User Group
It has been quite awhile since I have posted and I needed to get myself back into gear again. I have had a lot going on but I wanted to make blogging a priority this year and haven’t done well … Continue reading
I am looking forward to present next week in Kansas City, MO. I will be presenting on SharePoint 2010: Insights and BI. Here is where you can find me: Heartland Users Group: SharePoint Tuesday, December 8 at 7:00 p.m. SharePoint … Continue reading
The Windows Media video version of my KC Office Geeks SharePoint Updates presentation is available for download now. This presentation reviews what is in SharePoint updates, additional recommendations for other updates to apply, and the 25 step process for properly … Continue reading
I will be in KC on Thursday, November 6th for the Kansas City Office Geeks meeting to present on SharePoint Updates. They are a user group based out of Kansas City for people who work with Office Products, such as … Continue reading