This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- A year later, the team-up between Microsoft and Amazon finally comes to life read.bi/2vLoyUd 13 hours ago
- New guided workflow for deleting Microsoft 365 users-it's more than the single step of deleting their account… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Combined registration for Azure AD MFA and Self Service Password Reset plus two other cool updates now in public pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Updates to SharePoint self-service site creation bit.ly/2LGTtKE https://t.co/7AGh81zhzv 2 weeks ago
- Potential service interruption: July 10, 2018 Windows updates can cause SQL startup issues due to “TCP port is alre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: SharePoint User Group (SPUG)
It has been quite awhile since I have posted and I needed to get myself back into gear again. I have had a lot going on but I wanted to make blogging a priority this year and haven’t done well … Continue reading
I am looking forward to present next week in Kansas City, MO. I will be presenting on SharePoint 2010: Insights and BI. Here is where you can find me: Heartland Users Group: SharePoint Tuesday, December 8 at 7:00 p.m. SharePoint … Continue reading
The Windows Media video version of my KC Office Geeks SharePoint Updates presentation is available for download now. This presentation reviews what is in SharePoint updates, additional recommendations for other updates to apply, and the 25 step process for properly … Continue reading
I will be in KC on Thursday, November 6th for the Kansas City Office Geeks meeting to present on SharePoint Updates. They are a user group based out of Kansas City for people who work with Office Products, such as … Continue reading
UPDATE (12/03/2008) See updated presentation post It was great to be able to present this topic at the St. Louis SharePoint Users Group. Everyone seemed to stay engaged and had questions along the way. Please feel free to provide feedback in … Continue reading