This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- So as long you only clearly just taken care of your family, you have done everything you should do and you have not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- So if you love your family,tell me why just protecting them is all you need to do? So tell me the logic that if you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Just like every other Helpdesk training, @netflix help is trained to say “I understand your feedback” rather than l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- U.S. to send $4.5 billion more to Ukraine for budget needs…I thought we should stop interfering!!! reuters.com/world/europe/e… 1 week ago
- I just like to say simple things that touch real people who I have also touched in the real world 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Personal Thoughts
Have you ever had this great recipe that you loved cooking over and over again? You got very comfortable with how to prepare the recipe and get it right every time. With time, something happens with that comfortable recipe and … Continue reading
It has been quite awhile since I have posted and I needed to get myself back into gear again. I have had a lot going on but I wanted to make blogging a priority this year and haven’t done well … Continue reading
Forgot to mention like I have in the past, I will be attending the SharePoint conference in Seattle next week. Let me know in the comments if you are going to be there and would like to meet up.
Got my registration put in for TechEd 2007. Here is my TechEd connect card information. Hope to meet other folks who are heading to Orlando this year! Technorati Tags: TechEd, TechEd+2007, TechEd+Connect