This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- 4 of 5 stars to American Gods by Neil Gaiman goodreads.com/review/show/42… 1 week ago
- 2 of 5 stars to Jaywalking with the Irish by David Monagan goodreads.com/review/show/32… 2 months ago
- Thank you all the stupid people who say "Thank you for service!" and; then, are more than willing, in a metropolita… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- I am for gun control but, unfortunately, humans will still harm each with other weapons *sigh* We need to get beyon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Matthew McConaughey 2,233 Tweets See new Tweets Matthew McConaughey @McConaughey Tell me that you didn't force peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
Category Archives: Outdated: Do Not Use
Alright, if you have been tracking the posts on the upcoming SharePoint release, you may very well say, “Yes, I know…I know. SQL Server needs to be 64-bit.” But I ask you to keep reading because I think there is … Continue reading
UPDATE (12/03/2008) See updated presentation post It was great to be able to present this topic at the St. Louis SharePoint Users Group. Everyone seemed to stay engaged and had questions along the way. Please feel free to provide feedback in … Continue reading
So running an stsadm command to backup a content database is not difficult in a WSS 3.0 or SharePoint 2007 environment. However, there are some other additional steps you should take when doing these backups which I have outlined here. 1. … Continue reading
First, I definitely want to start out this post by saying that I love what HP has been doing with their network teaming software on the Windows platforms. They are doing a great job on building teaming software that works … Continue reading