This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Profess bars are liners. 22 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Odyssey One by Evan Currie goodreads.com/review/show?id… 7 months ago
- 4 of 5 stars to American Gods by Neil Gaiman goodreads.com/review/show/42… 8 months ago
- 2 of 5 stars to Jaywalking with the Irish by David Monagan goodreads.com/review/show/32… 10 months ago
- Thank you all the stupid people who say "Thank you for service!" and; then, are more than willing, in a metropolita… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
Category Archives: Windows Server 2008
We had some developers wanting to use a Data Form Web Part (DFWP) in a site and access information through a web service on the internet. They were able to connect to the web service WSDL but when they went to Show … Continue reading
Mike Volodarsky has posted a great blog post explaining what different actions (stop, start, recyling, etc.) do to either a web site or application pool in IIS 7.0. From a SharePoint perspective, this helps to understand the mechanics of what … Continue reading