This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- NEW! The Office app for Windows 10 Now Available to Everyone bit.ly/2NiroaI 1 day ago
- Important: Critical search problem in February 2019 CU for SharePoint 2016: hold off installing bit.ly/2ElzWe4 2 days ago
- Introducing HTTP and Custom Connector Support for Data Loss Prevention Policies for Flow bit.ly/2HJ3eag 2 weeks ago
- RT @Xbox: Meet the gamers who remind us that when everybody plays, we all win. xbx.lv/2CZpx5S #GamingForEveryone #SuperBowl #SBLII… 3 weeks ago
- Introducing new code-free options to connect with Microsoft Graph Security! bit.ly/2WuXaFP 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Windows Server 2008
We had some developers wanting to use a Data Form Web Part (DFWP) in a site and access information through a web service on the internet. They were able to connect to the web service WSDL but when they went to Show … Continue reading
Mike Volodarsky has posted a great blog post explaining what different actions (stop, start, recyling, etc.) do to either a web site or application pool in IIS 7.0. From a SharePoint perspective, this helps to understand the mechanics of what … Continue reading