This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- I went to #MSIgnite and all I got was this lousy cold ;) But actually, I did get a cool Ravenclaw hoodie while we were at Universal Studios. 2 weeks ago
- Make sure you apply Azure governance correctly because “you don’t want your developers saying their CI/CD pipeline… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- I just crossed into a strange tech twilight zone. The speaker just called me an “old timer” because I know what Mes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- How To Propose Edits for Microsoft Documentation on GitHub bit.ly/2Dm9Gli 1 month ago
- Revised Developer’s Guide to Azure (August 2018) includes all of the updates from Microsoft Build, along with new s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Windows Server 2008
We had some developers wanting to use a Data Form Web Part (DFWP) in a site and access information through a web service on the internet. They were able to connect to the web service WSDL but when they went to Show … Continue reading
Mike Volodarsky has posted a great blog post explaining what different actions (stop, start, recyling, etc.) do to either a web site or application pool in IIS 7.0. From a SharePoint perspective, this helps to understand the mechanics of what … Continue reading