This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Control Access to Power Apps and Power Automate with Azure AD Conditional Access Policies buff.ly/2Wj3GRQ 5 months ago
- Find Azure AD Error Descriptions buff.ly/2Z2SpHe 5 months ago
- Multi-page scanning for everyone in Microsoft OneDrive buff.ly/3cqROmq 5 months ago
- Improving Angular CI Build Time Using Azure DevOps “Cache Task” buff.ly/39mYWOn 6 months ago
- Excluding and re-including applications within the Office 365 ProPlus Suite buff.ly/33GCO0g 6 months ago
Category Archives: Windows Server 2008 R2
This post is focused on installing SQL Server 2008 on a Windows 2008 R2 server for those of only need to do a few installs. In other words, this is the quick fix. At the bottom of this post is … Continue reading
We had some developers wanting to use a Data Form Web Part (DFWP) in a site and access information through a web service on the internet. They were able to connect to the web service WSDL but when they went to Show … Continue reading
Mike Volodarsky has posted a great blog post explaining what different actions (stop, start, recyling, etc.) do to either a web site or application pool in IIS 7.0. From a SharePoint perspective, this helps to understand the mechanics of what … Continue reading