This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- So not only did Rep. Hovis say his stupid "consensual rape" comment, he went on to say "I never really studied it b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Important research https://t.co/j5Cw6NnGiU 2 weeks ago
- space.com/star-wars-lego… 2 weeks ago
- Information/Communications Barriers for MIcrosoft Teams are now in preview bit.ly/2PBboBZ 2 weeks ago
- Files restore for SharePoint and Microsoft Teams bit.ly/2PzRNC5 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Windows 2003
We had some developers wanting to use a Data Form Web Part (DFWP) in a site and access information through a web service on the internet. They were able to connect to the web service WSDL but when they went to Show … Continue reading
If you have Windows servers that are exposed directly to the Internet so that their Service service is exposed, make you you get MS06-040 that was just released applied to your servers quickly. There is active exploitation and public exploit … Continue reading
First, I definitely want to start out this post by saying that I love what HP has been doing with their network teaming software on the Windows platforms. They are doing a great job on building teaming software that works … Continue reading