This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- RT @BurgerKing: due to a large order placed yesterday, we're all out of hamberders. just serving hamburgers today. 3 hours ago
- RT @CatIMGs: Normal cat: meow Texan cat: meowdy https://t.co/UWDaN7orNp 1 day ago
- RT @WillNovak13: People of #Vermont : Any idea where I could get one of those big novelty checks? Any money raised beyond the $750 I nee… 1 day ago
- Best practices for securely using Microsoft 365—the CIS Microsoft 365 Foundations Benchmark now available - Microso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- New Azure Migrate and Azure Site Recovery enhancements for cloud migration bit.ly/2RgSO5Z 6 days ago
Category Archives: SQL Server 2008
On Saturday, June 12, I got the pleasure for a second year to present at SharePoint Saturday Ozarks. I sincerely enjoyed my time there again. Mark Rackley outdid himself again and put the event together beautifully. He is truly committed … Continue reading
It has been quite awhile since I have posted and I needed to get myself back into gear again. I have had a lot going on but I wanted to make blogging a priority this year and haven’t done well … Continue reading
I am looking forward to present next week in Kansas City, MO. I will be presenting on SharePoint 2010: Insights and BI. Here is where you can find me: Heartland Users Group: SharePoint Tuesday, December 8 at 7:00 p.m. SharePoint … Continue reading
This post is focused on installing SQL Server 2008 on a Windows 2008 R2 server for those of only need to do a few installs. In other words, this is the quick fix. At the bottom of this post is … Continue reading