This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Solving the TLS 1.0 Problem, 2nd Edition white paper from Microsoft bit.ly/2GPrw0S https://t.co/nnDT6zNwBz 3 weeks ago
- NEW! The Office app for Windows 10 Now Available to Everyone bit.ly/2NiroaI 3 weeks ago
- Important: Critical search problem in February 2019 CU for SharePoint 2016: hold off installing bit.ly/2ElzWe4 4 weeks ago
- Introducing HTTP and Custom Connector Support for Data Loss Prevention Policies for Flow bit.ly/2HJ3eag 1 month ago
- RT @Xbox: Meet the gamers who remind us that when everybody plays, we all win. xbx.lv/2CZpx5S #GamingForEveryone #SuperBowl #SBLII… 1 month ago
Category Archives: SharePoint Server 2013 (SP 2013)
Happy Friday everyone! Well, this Sunday morning, I fly out of St. Louis to head to the Microsoft SharePoint Conference 2012 in Las Vegas. Really looking forward to hanging out with friends and just being at the conference with over … Continue reading
Today I had a conversation with a client who is investigating using an IM/UC vendor other than Microsoft. They let me know that the vendor said they integrate with SharePoint just like Lync because “they show presence information on SharePoint … Continue reading
I just saw a series of new federated search connectors show up on my Microsoft Download site feed. I personally hadn’t heard anything about these being released but wanted to post the links to them and the description provided for … Continue reading
In this post, I will do a brief review of the state of 64-bit PDF iFilters for the Microsoft platform (this effects SharePoint). There have been a couple things occur in the last few days that I just wanted to … Continue reading