This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- RFT says to St. Louisians "Aldi's Wine Advent Calendar Sold Out in Minutes Thanks to You Filthy Drunks" 😀… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Now, you can create simple custom sensitive information types from the GUI in Security and Compliance Center… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- New Feature: Create an org-wide team in MS Teams for up to 1,000 users bit.ly/2Pifimb 1 week ago
- New SharePoint Resource: Build your modern intranet on SharePoint in Office 365, help moving from classic publishing bit.ly/2CYVEUO 2 weeks ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Wrinkle in Time Quintet by Madeleine L'Engle goodreads.com/review/show/25… 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: SharePoint Server 2013 (SP 2013)
Happy Friday everyone! Well, this Sunday morning, I fly out of St. Louis to head to the Microsoft SharePoint Conference 2012 in Las Vegas. Really looking forward to hanging out with friends and just being at the conference with over … Continue reading
Today I had a conversation with a client who is investigating using an IM/UC vendor other than Microsoft. They let me know that the vendor said they integrate with SharePoint just like Lync because “they show presence information on SharePoint … Continue reading
I just saw a series of new federated search connectors show up on my Microsoft Download site feed. I personally hadn’t heard anything about these being released but wanted to post the links to them and the description provided for … Continue reading
In this post, I will do a brief review of the state of 64-bit PDF iFilters for the Microsoft platform (this effects SharePoint). There have been a couple things occur in the last few days that I just wanted to … Continue reading