This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Microsoft acquires GitHub: "...we recognize the responsibility we take on with this agreement. We are committed to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- GDPR Compliancy with OneDrive and SharePoint bit.ly/2HbmgRf 2 weeks ago
- Eight Essentials for Hybrid Identity: 1 A new identity mindset bit.ly/2Ln5TEz 3 weeks ago
- Managing owners and users for your SharePoint list flows bit.ly/2keblgq 3 weeks ago
- Minimum 100 Versions update to Doc Libs in team sites in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business bit.ly/2ICCWCq 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Sharepoint Foundation 2013 (SPF 2013)
Happy Friday everyone! Well, this Sunday morning, I fly out of St. Louis to head to the Microsoft SharePoint Conference 2012 in Las Vegas. Really looking forward to hanging out with friends and just being at the conference with over … Continue reading
Today I had a conversation with a client who is investigating using an IM/UC vendor other than Microsoft. They let me know that the vendor said they integrate with SharePoint just like Lync because “they show presence information on SharePoint … Continue reading
In this post, I will do a brief review of the state of 64-bit PDF iFilters for the Microsoft platform (this effects SharePoint). There have been a couple things occur in the last few days that I just wanted to … Continue reading