This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Announcing SharePoint page management and approvals coming to Targeted Release tenants bit.ly/2GdC0b9 17 hours ago
- Static websites on Azure Storage now generally available bit.ly/2ruikFM 19 hours ago
- How does Microsoft Intune transform Android enterprise management? Let me count the ways bit.ly/2C9Tf99 1 day ago
- Know exactly how much it will cost for enabling DR to your Azure VMs bit.ly/2C8JNCM 1 day ago
- Remote Use of Local Accounts: LAPS Changes Everything bit.ly/2Eqov6j 1 day ago
Category Archives: Sharepoint Foundation 2013 (SPF 2013)
Happy Friday everyone! Well, this Sunday morning, I fly out of St. Louis to head to the Microsoft SharePoint Conference 2012 in Las Vegas. Really looking forward to hanging out with friends and just being at the conference with over … Continue reading
Today I had a conversation with a client who is investigating using an IM/UC vendor other than Microsoft. They let me know that the vendor said they integrate with SharePoint just like Lync because “they show presence information on SharePoint … Continue reading
In this post, I will do a brief review of the state of 64-bit PDF iFilters for the Microsoft platform (this effects SharePoint). There have been a couple things occur in the last few days that I just wanted to … Continue reading