This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- I went to #MSIgnite and all I got was this lousy cold ;) But actually, I did get a cool Ravenclaw hoodie while we were at Universal Studios. 2 weeks ago
- Make sure you apply Azure governance correctly because “you don’t want your developers saying their CI/CD pipeline… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- I just crossed into a strange tech twilight zone. The speaker just called me an “old timer” because I know what Mes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- How To Propose Edits for Microsoft Documentation on GitHub bit.ly/2Dm9Gli 1 month ago
- Revised Developer’s Guide to Azure (August 2018) includes all of the updates from Microsoft Build, along with new s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Sharepoint Foundation 2013 (SPF 2013)
Happy Friday everyone! Well, this Sunday morning, I fly out of St. Louis to head to the Microsoft SharePoint Conference 2012 in Las Vegas. Really looking forward to hanging out with friends and just being at the conference with over … Continue reading
Today I had a conversation with a client who is investigating using an IM/UC vendor other than Microsoft. They let me know that the vendor said they integrate with SharePoint just like Lync because “they show presence information on SharePoint … Continue reading
In this post, I will do a brief review of the state of 64-bit PDF iFilters for the Microsoft platform (this effects SharePoint). There have been a couple things occur in the last few days that I just wanted to … Continue reading