This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Azure ExpressRoute monitoring with Network Performance Monitor (NPM) is now generally available bit.ly/2F5MipD 1 day ago
- Protect machines using managed disks between Azure regions using Azure Site Recovery bit.ly/2o9BY7L 1 day ago
- The new AD FS Rapid Restore tool provides a way to restore AD FS data without requiring a full backup and restore o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- A Deeper Look into SAP’s BI and Analytics Strategy bit.ly/2Ebn8EI 1 week ago
- Outlook Groups app for IOS and Android is retiring at the end of April 2018 bit.ly/2Eb9bXh 1 week ago
Category Archives: IIS 7.0
We had some developers wanting to use a Data Form Web Part (DFWP) in a site and access information through a web service on the internet. They were able to connect to the web service WSDL but when they went to Show … Continue reading
Mike Volodarsky has posted a great blog post explaining what different actions (stop, start, recyling, etc.) do to either a web site or application pool in IIS 7.0. From a SharePoint perspective, this helps to understand the mechanics of what … Continue reading