This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Eight Essentials for Hybrid Identity: 1 A new identity mindset bit.ly/2Ln5TEz 3 days ago
- Managing owners and users for your SharePoint list flows bit.ly/2keblgq 4 days ago
- Minimum 100 Versions update to Doc Libs in team sites in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business bit.ly/2ICCWCq 4 days ago
- PingFederate configuration integration with AAD Connect for Azure AD now in public preview! bit.ly/2rOCHhp https://t.co/IgJlF9nAuf 1 week ago
- Why developers should enable Azure Security Center’s Just-in-Time VM Access bit.ly/2rQzayv 1 week ago
Author Archives: J.D. Wade
About two years ago, I went through and made a spreadsheet containing all of the default user profile properties information from the User Profile Service (UPS). Well, I needed to do some work in SharePoint 2013 UPS and took the … Continue reading
I am looking forward to travelling to Indianapolis to present on August 10th at SQL Saturday Indianapolis. I haven’t been on the road for months to go and present so really looking forward to it. Presenting in the SQL community … Continue reading
Just wanted to get the word out for SQL Saturday St. Louis which is occurring on August 3rd. Just like SharePoint Saturday, this is very inexpensive mini-conference here in St. Louis. There are going to be a bunch of great … Continue reading
Happy Friday everyone! Well, this Sunday morning, I fly out of St. Louis to head to the Microsoft SharePoint Conference 2012 in Las Vegas. Really looking forward to hanging out with friends and just being at the conference with over … Continue reading
Today I had a conversation with a client who is investigating using an IM/UC vendor other than Microsoft. They let me know that the vendor said they integrate with SharePoint just like Lync because “they show presence information on SharePoint … Continue reading
Well, I am sitting here on the plane returning home to St. Louis, MO after a lovely week in Anaheim, CA. SharePoint Conference 2011 is finished. Many people are worn out and folks are going home with a lot of … Continue reading
I just saw a series of new federated search connectors show up on my Microsoft Download site feed. I personally hadn’t heard anything about these being released but wanted to post the links to them and the description provided for … Continue reading