This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Finally getting to spend time together as a family for Christmas. #spinalcordinjury of my nephew is no fun 10 hours ago
- Guidance on rapidly identifying & removing insecure TLS versions in software built on top of Microsoft oper. sys. bit.ly/2rpEN8Q 2 days ago
- Announcing the public preview of the Office 365 adoption content pack in Power BI - Office Blogs bit.ly/2rkZ5jN 3 days ago
- Sharepoint 2016 – MysiteCleanup Job functionality changes bit.ly/2qIxKGV 5 days ago
- Azure Application Insights Enterprise as part of Operations Management Suite subscription bit.ly/2pU71Zf 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2009
This blog post discusses the additional manual steps SharePoint Integrated Reporting Service instances will need in order to be fully patched correctly. As part of the October 2009 Microsoft Security Patch Release, the security patch MS09-062 contains fixes for SQL … Continue reading