This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Finally getting to spend time together as a family for Christmas. #spinalcordinjury of my nephew is no fun 10 hours ago
- Guidance on rapidly identifying & removing insecure TLS versions in software built on top of Microsoft oper. sys. bit.ly/2rpEN8Q 2 days ago
- Announcing the public preview of the Office 365 adoption content pack in Power BI - Office Blogs bit.ly/2rkZ5jN 3 days ago
- Sharepoint 2016 – MysiteCleanup Job functionality changes bit.ly/2qIxKGV 5 days ago
- Azure Application Insights Enterprise as part of Operations Management Suite subscription bit.ly/2pU71Zf 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: September 2009
UPDATE – 10/13/09 They have updated the WSS package. It went live on October 7th. Now, you can safely download the WSS CU package using the link below and it should not contain the database attach issue. Links to both … Continue reading
This post is focused on installing SQL Server 2008 on a Windows 2008 R2 server for those of only need to do a few installs. In other words, this is the quick fix. At the bottom of this post is … Continue reading