This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- RT @BurgerKing: due to a large order placed yesterday, we're all out of hamberders. just serving hamburgers today. 3 hours ago
- RT @CatIMGs: Normal cat: meow Texan cat: meowdy https://t.co/UWDaN7orNp 1 day ago
- RT @WillNovak13: People of #Vermont : Any idea where I could get one of those big novelty checks? Any money raised beyond the $750 I nee… 1 day ago
- Best practices for securely using Microsoft 365—the CIS Microsoft 365 Foundations Benchmark now available - Microso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- New Azure Migrate and Azure Site Recovery enhancements for cloud migration bit.ly/2RgSO5Z 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: September 2009
UPDATE – 10/13/09 They have updated the WSS package. It went live on October 7th. Now, you can safely download the WSS CU package using the link below and it should not contain the database attach issue. Links to both … Continue reading
This post is focused on installing SQL Server 2008 on a Windows 2008 R2 server for those of only need to do a few installs. In other words, this is the quick fix. At the bottom of this post is … Continue reading