This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Eight Essentials for Hybrid Identity: 1 A new identity mindset bit.ly/2Ln5TEz 3 days ago
- Managing owners and users for your SharePoint list flows bit.ly/2keblgq 4 days ago
- Minimum 100 Versions update to Doc Libs in team sites in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business bit.ly/2ICCWCq 4 days ago
- PingFederate configuration integration with AAD Connect for Azure AD now in public preview! bit.ly/2rOCHhp https://t.co/IgJlF9nAuf 1 week ago
- Why developers should enable Azure Security Center’s Just-in-Time VM Access bit.ly/2rQzayv 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: July 2009
The last of the “uber packages” for the June 2009 cumulative update has been released. This means it is much easier to apply the June 2009 update so I will be recommending this update in my presentations/client interactions to be … Continue reading
It was great to be able to present at SharePoint Saturday Ozarks. Thanks to those who attended. Please feel free to post any comments if there are any questions or comments on Best Practices SharePoint Deployment and Management (presentation).