This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- The new Azure AD sign-in and “Keep me signed in” experiences rolling out now! bit.ly/2imXbci 8 hours ago
- Announcing the general availability of Bash in Azure Cloud Shell which provides an interactive web-based, Linux com… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- Announcing the general availability of App Service diagnostics. It provides an intelligent and interactive experien… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- Azure DevOps Project helps you launch an app on the Azure service of your choice in a few quick steps and set you u… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Azure DNS Updates – CAA Record Support and IPv6 Nameservers bit.ly/2mwXPbQ 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: May 2009
With the WSS/SharePoint April 2009 Cumulative Update, a new parameter was introduced for the “stsadm –o deletesite” and “stsadm –o mergecontentdbs” commands. I noticed it while reviewing some recently published/update TechNet articles and tweeted about it here, here, here and … Continue reading