Just a quick note to make sure everyone sees this item. As posted on the SharePoint blog, you do NOT need to apply the patch if you have already installed the SharePoint October Cumulative update. However, if you have not, go get that server patched with the December security patch!
This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Microsoft partners with BlackBerry to integrate Office 365 with secure mobile app technology bit.ly/2GcT7bT 4 hours ago
- Learn the basics of Microsoft PowerShell with this new Microsoft Virtual Academy course bit.ly/2HYUB6N 1 day ago
- The next generation of Azure Alerts has arrived bit.ly/2GfkD8G 1 day ago
- Announcing updated practical guidance for Audio Conferencing and Phone System in Teams bit.ly/2FWum07 1 day ago
- OH: It is amazing how many steps you get just walking 1 day ago