Just a quick note to make sure everyone sees this item. As posted on the SharePoint blog, you do NOT need to apply the patch if you have already installed the SharePoint October Cumulative update. However, if you have not, go get that server patched with the December security patch!
This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- How To Propose Edits for Microsoft Documentation on GitHub bit.ly/2Dm9Gli 3 days ago
- Revised Developer’s Guide to Azure (August 2018) includes all of the updates from Microsoft Build, along with new s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- After installing .NET security patches to address CVE-2018-8421, SharePoint 2013 and beyond workflows stop working bit.ly/2p6Ww1x 1 week ago
- Set Default Site Time Zone in Office 365 for all SharePoint site bit.ly/2OnTam6 https://t.co/cK6uHISM7y 1 week ago
- Updates to Microsoft Secure Score, New API and Localization bit.ly/2x8eqW3 1 week ago