Just a quick note to make sure everyone sees this item. As posted on the SharePoint blog, you do NOT need to apply the patch if you have already installed the SharePoint October Cumulative update. However, if you have not, go get that server patched with the December security patch!
This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Improving Angular CI Build Time Using Azure DevOps “Cache Task” buff.ly/39mYWOn 7 hours ago
- Excluding and re-including applications within the Office 365 ProPlus Suite buff.ly/33GCO0g 9 hours ago
- Stark really needed to be the only answer on so many levels. Did great things but sometimes you have to answer for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Favorite Marvel Studios movie of all time...Captain Marvel!!! #facebook 21 hours ago
- Configuring Office 365 ProPlus updates for remote workers using VPN buff.ly/33KLOkY 3 days ago