This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Keep credentials out of code: Introducing Azure AD Managed Service Identity bit.ly/2ykM8Xp 1 day ago
- Simplifying transition from Hybrid MDM (ConfigMgr+Intune) to Intune standalone bit.ly/2xazw7I 2 days ago
- Microsoft Intune provides support for iOS 11 #EMS bit.ly/2f622jZ 6 days ago
- New Power BI Connector for Azure Enterprise users to report on charge and usage data bit.ly/2jpZqid 1 week ago
- SMB Version 1 now disabled by default in Azure Gallery Windows operating system images bit.ly/2x5oLDd 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: December 2008
Just a quick note to make sure everyone sees this item. As posted on the SharePoint blog, you do NOT need to apply the patch if you have already installed the SharePoint October Cumulative update. However, if you have not, … Continue reading
In this post, I will do a brief review of the state of 64-bit PDF iFilters for the Microsoft platform (this effects SharePoint). There have been a couple things occur in the last few days that I just wanted to … Continue reading
The Windows Media video version of my KC Office Geeks SharePoint Updates presentation is available for download now. This presentation reviews what is in SharePoint updates, additional recommendations for other updates to apply, and the 25 step process for properly … Continue reading
I will be presenting on SharePoint Updates at the St. Louis Day of .Net on Saturday, December 13th. There is a great lineup of speakers for the one day conference.