This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Eight Essentials for Hybrid Identity: 1 A new identity mindset bit.ly/2Ln5TEz 3 days ago
- Managing owners and users for your SharePoint list flows bit.ly/2keblgq 4 days ago
- Minimum 100 Versions update to Doc Libs in team sites in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business bit.ly/2ICCWCq 4 days ago
- PingFederate configuration integration with AAD Connect for Azure AD now in public preview! bit.ly/2rOCHhp https://t.co/IgJlF9nAuf 1 week ago
- Why developers should enable Azure Security Center’s Just-in-Time VM Access bit.ly/2rQzayv 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: November 2008
As of January 13, 2009, standard (mainstream) support for WSS 3.0 and SharePoint 2007 RTM (SP0) ends. This is part of the Microsoft Support Lifecycle for their products. Now, I won’t claim to be an expert in the MS Support … Continue reading