This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- A year later, the team-up between Microsoft and Amazon finally comes to life read.bi/2vLoyUd 13 hours ago
- New guided workflow for deleting Microsoft 365 users-it's more than the single step of deleting their account… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Combined registration for Azure AD MFA and Self Service Password Reset plus two other cool updates now in public pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Updates to SharePoint self-service site creation bit.ly/2LGTtKE https://t.co/7AGh81zhzv 2 weeks ago
- Potential service interruption: July 10, 2018 Windows updates can cause SQL startup issues due to “TCP port is alre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: November 2008
As of January 13, 2009, standard (mainstream) support for WSS 3.0 and SharePoint 2007 RTM (SP0) ends. This is part of the Microsoft Support Lifecycle for their products. Now, I won’t claim to be an expert in the MS Support … Continue reading