This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Microsoft's Office 365 revenue overtakes traditional licensing for first time ever - channelweb.co.uk/crn-uk/news/30… 1 day ago
- The End of an Era – Next Steps for Adobe Flash bit.ly/2uyqs92 1 day ago
- Instant File Recovery from Azure VM backups is now generally available bit.ly/2uf7Vym 6 days ago
- OH: we chose England due to no language barrier. ME: that seems boring 1 week ago
- Updated Microsoft Cloud Networking for Enterprise Architects poster has links to the latest resources bit.ly/2tNGrB3 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: November 2008
As of January 13, 2009, standard (mainstream) support for WSS 3.0 and SharePoint 2007 RTM (SP0) ends. This is part of the Microsoft Support Lifecycle for their products. Now, I won’t claim to be an expert in the MS Support … Continue reading