This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Microsoft partners with BlackBerry to integrate Office 365 with secure mobile app technology bit.ly/2GcT7bT 4 hours ago
- Learn the basics of Microsoft PowerShell with this new Microsoft Virtual Academy course bit.ly/2HYUB6N 1 day ago
- The next generation of Azure Alerts has arrived bit.ly/2GfkD8G 1 day ago
- Announcing updated practical guidance for Audio Conferencing and Phone System in Teams bit.ly/2FWum07 1 day ago
- OH: It is amazing how many steps you get just walking 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: October 2008
I will be in KC on Thursday, November 6th for the Kansas City Office Geeks meeting to present on SharePoint Updates. They are a user group based out of Kansas City for people who work with Office Products, such as … Continue reading