This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Microsoft partners with BlackBerry to integrate Office 365 with secure mobile app technology bit.ly/2GcT7bT 5 hours ago
- Learn the basics of Microsoft PowerShell with this new Microsoft Virtual Academy course bit.ly/2HYUB6N 1 day ago
- The next generation of Azure Alerts has arrived bit.ly/2GfkD8G 1 day ago
- Announcing updated practical guidance for Audio Conferencing and Phone System in Teams bit.ly/2FWum07 1 day ago
- OH: It is amazing how many steps you get just walking 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: May 2008
We had some developers wanting to use a Data Form Web Part (DFWP) in a site and access information through a web service on the internet. They were able to connect to the web service WSDL but when they went to Show … Continue reading
UPDATE (12/03/2008) See updated presentation post It was great to be able to present this topic at the St. Louis SharePoint Users Group. Everyone seemed to stay engaged and had questions along the way. Please feel free to provide feedback in … Continue reading