This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Microsoft's Office 365 revenue overtakes traditional licensing for first time ever - channelweb.co.uk/crn-uk/news/30… 1 day ago
- The End of an Era – Next Steps for Adobe Flash bit.ly/2uyqs92 1 day ago
- Instant File Recovery from Azure VM backups is now generally available bit.ly/2uf7Vym 6 days ago
- OH: we chose England due to no language barrier. ME: that seems boring 1 week ago
- Updated Microsoft Cloud Networking for Enterprise Architects poster has links to the latest resources bit.ly/2tNGrB3 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: May 2008
We had some developers wanting to use a Data Form Web Part (DFWP) in a site and access information through a web service on the internet. They were able to connect to the web service WSDL but when they went to Show … Continue reading
UPDATE (12/03/2008) See updated presentation post It was great to be able to present this topic at the St. Louis SharePoint Users Group. Everyone seemed to stay engaged and had questions along the way. Please feel free to provide feedback in … Continue reading