Mark Arend has a great diagram at this post outlining the interaction between My Sites and User Profiles. I am working on a project at a client where I need this information right now so this is great to come across it.
This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Control Access to Power Apps and Power Automate with Azure AD Conditional Access Policies buff.ly/2Wj3GRQ 4 months ago
- Find Azure AD Error Descriptions buff.ly/2Z2SpHe 4 months ago
- Multi-page scanning for everyone in Microsoft OneDrive buff.ly/3cqROmq 4 months ago
- Improving Angular CI Build Time Using Azure DevOps “Cache Task” buff.ly/39mYWOn 6 months ago
- Excluding and re-including applications within the Office 365 ProPlus Suite buff.ly/33GCO0g 6 months ago