Mark Arend has a great diagram at this post outlining the interaction between My Sites and User Profiles. I am working on a project at a client where I need this information right now so this is great to come across it.
This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Microsoft acquires GitHub: "...we recognize the responsibility we take on with this agreement. We are committed to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- GDPR Compliancy with OneDrive and SharePoint bit.ly/2HbmgRf 2 weeks ago
- Eight Essentials for Hybrid Identity: 1 A new identity mindset bit.ly/2Ln5TEz 4 weeks ago
- Managing owners and users for your SharePoint list flows bit.ly/2keblgq 4 weeks ago
- Minimum 100 Versions update to Doc Libs in team sites in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business bit.ly/2ICCWCq 4 weeks ago