This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Keep credentials out of code: Introducing Azure AD Managed Service Identity bit.ly/2ykM8Xp 1 day ago
- Simplifying transition from Hybrid MDM (ConfigMgr+Intune) to Intune standalone bit.ly/2xazw7I 2 days ago
- Microsoft Intune provides support for iOS 11 #EMS bit.ly/2f622jZ 6 days ago
- New Power BI Connector for Azure Enterprise users to report on charge and usage data bit.ly/2jpZqid 1 week ago
- SMB Version 1 now disabled by default in Azure Gallery Windows operating system images bit.ly/2x5oLDd 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: February 2008
Forgot to mention like I have in the past, I will be attending the SharePoint conference in Seattle next week. Let me know in the comments if you are going to be there and would like to meet up.
Mike Volodarsky has posted a great blog post explaining what different actions (stop, start, recyling, etc.) do to either a web site or application pool in IIS 7.0. From a SharePoint perspective, this helps to understand the mechanics of what … Continue reading