This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Microsoft's Office 365 revenue overtakes traditional licensing for first time ever - channelweb.co.uk/crn-uk/news/30… 1 day ago
- The End of an Era – Next Steps for Adobe Flash bit.ly/2uyqs92 1 day ago
- Instant File Recovery from Azure VM backups is now generally available bit.ly/2uf7Vym 6 days ago
- OH: we chose England due to no language barrier. ME: that seems boring 1 week ago
- Updated Microsoft Cloud Networking for Enterprise Architects poster has links to the latest resources bit.ly/2tNGrB3 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: February 2008
Forgot to mention like I have in the past, I will be attending the SharePoint conference in Seattle next week. Let me know in the comments if you are going to be there and would like to meet up.
Mike Volodarsky has posted a great blog post explaining what different actions (stop, start, recyling, etc.) do to either a web site or application pool in IIS 7.0. From a SharePoint perspective, this helps to understand the mechanics of what … Continue reading