The Exchange Team released version 1.0 of the Exchange Troubleshooting Assistant. They are putting out some great tools for making it easier to manage your Exchange environments. Keep it up folks!
This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- I am tired by women who I think are such fantastic actresses find only work doing voice acting. I don’t understand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Announcing the preview of Azure Shared Disks for clustered applications buff.ly/31YChWI 2 days ago
- It's time for you to install Windows Terminal...a great new tool buff.ly/39B8Tbx 3 days ago
- Why wait? The top 10 things you need to know about upgrading from Skype to Teams buff.ly/2SIoS1G 3 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Middleman - Volume 5 by Javier Grillo-Marxuach goodreads.com/review/show/31… 3 days ago