The Exchange Team released version 1.0 of the Exchange Troubleshooting Assistant. They are putting out some great tools for making it easier to manage your Exchange environments. Keep it up folks!
This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- New enhancements to Office 365 Message Encryption buff.ly/35Sz63n 56 minutes ago
- Faster and cheaper: SQL on Azure continues to outshine AWS buff.ly/37Vhshf 20 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King goodreads.com/review/show/30… 1 week ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood goodreads.com/review/show/29… 3 weeks ago
- Tornado sirens going off in St. Louis MO. Welcome to the MidWest #WizardsUnite fans ;) 3 months ago