This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- A year later, the team-up between Microsoft and Amazon finally comes to life read.bi/2vLoyUd 13 hours ago
- New guided workflow for deleting Microsoft 365 users-it's more than the single step of deleting their account… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Combined registration for Azure AD MFA and Self Service Password Reset plus two other cool updates now in public pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Updates to SharePoint self-service site creation bit.ly/2LGTtKE https://t.co/7AGh81zhzv 2 weeks ago
- Potential service interruption: July 10, 2018 Windows updates can cause SQL startup issues due to “TCP port is alre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: August 2006
Now that Outlook 2007 Beta is publically available…have you considered that your users may have downloaded a copy and decided to connect it your production Exchange server? Did you know you can easily protect your server from these connections? The … Continue reading
If you have Windows servers that are exposed directly to the Internet so that their Service service is exposed, make you you get MS06-040 that was just released applied to your servers quickly. There is active exploitation and public exploit … Continue reading
The Exchange Team released version 1.0 of the Exchange Troubleshooting Assistant. They are putting out some great tools for making it easier to manage your Exchange environments. Keep it up folks! There is a post on You Had Me at … Continue reading
Andrew Connell has posted about a great page he put together with links about Web Content Management in MS Office Sharepoint Server. Check it out!