This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Eight Essentials for Hybrid Identity: 1 A new identity mindset bit.ly/2Ln5TEz 3 days ago
- Managing owners and users for your SharePoint list flows bit.ly/2keblgq 4 days ago
- Minimum 100 Versions update to Doc Libs in team sites in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business bit.ly/2ICCWCq 4 days ago
- PingFederate configuration integration with AAD Connect for Azure AD now in public preview! bit.ly/2rOCHhp https://t.co/IgJlF9nAuf 1 week ago
- Why developers should enable Azure Security Center’s Just-in-Time VM Access bit.ly/2rQzayv 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: August 2006
Now that Outlook 2007 Beta is publically available…have you considered that your users may have downloaded a copy and decided to connect it your production Exchange server? Did you know you can easily protect your server from these connections? The … Continue reading
If you have Windows servers that are exposed directly to the Internet so that their Service service is exposed, make you you get MS06-040 that was just released applied to your servers quickly. There is active exploitation and public exploit … Continue reading
The Exchange Team released version 1.0 of the Exchange Troubleshooting Assistant. They are putting out some great tools for making it easier to manage your Exchange environments. Keep it up folks! There is a post on You Had Me at … Continue reading
Andrew Connell has posted about a great page he put together with links about Web Content Management in MS Office Sharepoint Server. Check it out!