This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Microsoft's Office 365 revenue overtakes traditional licensing for first time ever - channelweb.co.uk/crn-uk/news/30… 1 day ago
- The End of an Era – Next Steps for Adobe Flash bit.ly/2uyqs92 1 day ago
- Instant File Recovery from Azure VM backups is now generally available bit.ly/2uf7Vym 6 days ago
- OH: we chose England due to no language barrier. ME: that seems boring 1 week ago
- Updated Microsoft Cloud Networking for Enterprise Architects poster has links to the latest resources bit.ly/2tNGrB3 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: August 2006
Now that Outlook 2007 Beta is publically available…have you considered that your users may have downloaded a copy and decided to connect it your production Exchange server? Did you know you can easily protect your server from these connections? The … Continue reading
If you have Windows servers that are exposed directly to the Internet so that their Service service is exposed, make you you get MS06-040 that was just released applied to your servers quickly. There is active exploitation and public exploit … Continue reading
The Exchange Team released version 1.0 of the Exchange Troubleshooting Assistant. They are putting out some great tools for making it easier to manage your Exchange environments. Keep it up folks! There is a post on You Had Me at … Continue reading
Andrew Connell has posted about a great page he put together with links about Web Content Management in MS Office Sharepoint Server. Check it out!