This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- What's New on Office 365 for November 2013 bit.ly/189YySM #office365 16 hours ago
- 1 year with @BingRewards, and it couldn't be better! Best results, awesome gifts, quick to earn. Get in on this. binged.it/VJv0nE 3 days ago
- Today may very well be a two cups of tea morning...the brain just isn't clicking in yet. 1 week ago
- So @turbotax how about publicly telling TurboTax Advantage members when they can get their discounted Quicken? 1 week ago
- SharePoint OAuth Fiddler extension available on GitHub bit.ly/1fwm7rp 1 week ago
Join Me!Come join me on Google+
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Today I had a conversation with a client who is investigating using an IM/UC vendor other than Microsoft. They let me know that the vendor said they integrate with SharePoint just like Lync because “they show presence information on SharePoint … Continue reading