This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Here we go...snow excitement 2 days ago
- What's New on Office 365 for November 2013 bit.ly/189YySM #office365 3 days ago
- 1 year with @BingRewards, and it couldn't be better! Best results, awesome gifts, quick to earn. Get in on this. binged.it/VJv0nE 6 days ago
- Today may very well be a two cups of tea morning...the brain just isn't clicking in yet. 1 week ago
- So @turbotax how about publicly telling TurboTax Advantage members when they can get their discounted Quicken? 1 week ago
Join Me!Come join me on Google+
Monthly Archives: October 2009
This blog post discusses the additional manual steps SharePoint Integrated Reporting Service instances will need in order to be fully patched correctly. As part of the October 2009 Microsoft Security Patch Release, the security patch MS09-062 contains fixes for SQL … Continue reading