In Herndon, VAConsulting GigJanuary 13th, 2013
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Read: When to use a SharePoint 2013 Composed Look (a.k.a. Theme) bit.ly/16bO9oq #sp2013 11 hours ago
- Read: We want your ideas on migrating SharePoint solutions to apps for SharePoint bit.ly/10TRcge #sp2013 15 hours ago
- Dessert first and then dinner ;) (@ Oberweis) 4sq.com/169Wucm 1 day ago
- New MS Download Available: SkyDrive Pro client for Windows: standalone install bit.ly/10PXDks #sharepoint #sp2010 #sp2013 1 day ago
- Read: Your friendly guide to host-named site collections available on Technet bit.ly/10PXrl5 #sharepoint #sp2013 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: October 2009
This blog post discusses the additional manual steps SharePoint Integrated Reporting Service instances will need in order to be fully patched correctly. As part of the October 2009 Microsoft Security Patch Release, the security patch MS09-062 contains fixes for SQL … Continue reading