In Herndon, VAConsulting GigJanuary 13th, 2013
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Read: "SharePoint Adventures : Claims, Named Pipes and Kerberos" blogs.msdn.com/b/psssql/archi… from my feeds 9 hours ago
- New MS Download Available: Guidance for migrating full trust SharePoint code to SharePoint apps microsoft.com/en-us/download… from my feeds 12 hours ago
- Read: "Checklist for Issues with Custom Claims Providers in SharePoint 2010 and 2013" blogs.technet.com/b/speschka/arc… from my feeds 14 hours ago
- St. Louis-Style Ribs vs. Baby Back Ribs feedly.com/k/115vCqB 16 hours ago
- New MS KB Article: "Authentication types supported by the SharePoint Newsfeed app" #sp2013 #kbman support.microsoft.com/kb/2846136/en-… from my feeds 18 hours ago
Monthly Archives: September 2009
UPDATE – 10/13/09 They have updated the WSS package. It went live on October 7th. Now, you can safely download the WSS CU package using the link below and it should not contain the database attach issue. Links to both … Continue reading
This post is focused on installing SQL Server 2008 on a Windows 2008 R2 server for those of only need to do a few installs. In other words, this is the quick fix. At the bottom of this post is … Continue reading