In Herndon, VAConsulting GigJanuary 13th, 2013
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Read: "SharePoint Adventures : Claims, Named Pipes and Kerberos" blogs.msdn.com/b/psssql/archi… from my feeds 5 hours ago
- New MS Download Available: Guidance for migrating full trust SharePoint code to SharePoint apps microsoft.com/en-us/download… from my feeds 8 hours ago
- Read: "Checklist for Issues with Custom Claims Providers in SharePoint 2010 and 2013" blogs.technet.com/b/speschka/arc… from my feeds 10 hours ago
- St. Louis-Style Ribs vs. Baby Back Ribs feedly.com/k/115vCqB 12 hours ago
- New MS KB Article: "Authentication types supported by the SharePoint Newsfeed app" #sp2013 #kbman support.microsoft.com/kb/2846136/en-… from my feeds 14 hours ago
Monthly Archives: May 2009
With the WSS/SharePoint April 2009 Cumulative Update, a new parameter was introduced for the “stsadm –o deletesite” and “stsadm –o mergecontentdbs” commands. I noticed it while reviewing some recently published/update TechNet articles and tweeted about it here, here, here and … Continue reading